Please follow the steps below to use your new file storage:
Accessing your student file storage
- Log into your account.
- Click on "My Tools" on the left side of your window.
- Click on My Personal Folder.
Uploading files onto your space
- Click on "File Upload" and it will open a page for you to browse through your computer for your file.
- Double click the file you want to upload.
- When the file text appears in the Browse box you can click the "file upload" button.
These files are only visible to you within your Portal account. Files that should be accessible to anyone else should be placed in the MyWeb folder.
Viewing and Downloading files on your space
- Double click the icon next to your file. A pop up will ask if you want to save or open the file.
- Please note: If you open the file it will appear as a 'read-only' file. You CANNOT save changes to it. If you choose to save the file, save it to a disk, not to the campus computers. You may open the file off your disk and continue working.
- The file will appear in a new window.
- If you chose to save the file to a disk and worked from the disk, you may re-upload the file for safe keeping until you need to download and work on it again.
page updated 11/14/2013 4:03 PM