Technology Service Desk
How can we assist you?
The Technology Service Desk provides support for technology related services such as phones, computers, email, Portal, classroom instructional technology, Blackboard, voicemail, software, and hardware. Here are a few of the things we can help you with:
- Portal account assistance
- WebAdvisor support
- Blackboard issues
- Colleague printing
- Computer and tablet difficulties
If you need immediate assistance please contact us by phone at 940-898-3971 or email at email@example.com, or click on the 'Service Desk Chat' button to launch our chat tool and speak directly to an agent!
- If your Blackboard course is showing "unavailable", it is because your instructor hasn't turned on that course yet. Please contact your instructor for more information.
- For security reasons, password reset requests require a phone call to the Technology Service Desk during business hours. You may also reset your password using the Password Reset Tool or by clicking "Forgot your password?" on the Pioneer Portal login page.
- We cannot reset passwords over email or chat.
- Please do NOT include your social security number or your password in email or chat.
- DO Include your TWU username and/or your TWU ID number in the e-mail.
- When inquiring about a Blackboard issue, please give us the course information, i.e. 11FABUS533160.