Information about TWU Alumni Mail and instructions on how to set it up can be found on the website for the Office of Alumni Relations.
You can set up an Alumni Mail Account by visiting http://newmail.alumni.twu.edu.
Once you have set up an Alumni Mail Account, you can sign in to the account by visiting http://mail.alumni.twu.edu.
To setup Alumni Mail on your mobile device follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your alumni account at http://mail.alumni.twu.edu.
- Click the 'gear' icon in the upper right, then select 'Settings'
- Click 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Configuration instructions” link under the 'Configure your email client section'
- Choose the “I want to enable IMAP” option and follow the steps to enable IMAP on your alumni account
- Select your phone at the bottom of the page and instructions will appear on how to add the account to your phone or device
page last updated 9/18/2015 4:42 PM