Technology Service Desk
How can we assist you?
The Technology Service Desk provides end user support and work order submission for technology related services such as phones, computers, email, portal, classroom instructional technology, Blackboard, voicemail, software, and hardware. Typical requests include:
- Work orders for all campuses
- Portal Account Support
- WebAdvisor Account Support
- Blackboard Support
- Colleague Support
If you need immediate assistance please feel free to contact us by phone at 940-898-3971 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the 'Service Desk Chat' button to launch our chat tool and speak directly to an agent!
- If your Blackboard course is showing "unavailable", it is because your instructor hasn't turned on that course yet. Please contact your instructor for more information.
- For security reasons, password reset requests require a phone call to the Technology Service Desk during business hours. You may also reset your password by clicking "Forgot your password?" on the Pioneer Portal login page.
- We cannot reset passwords over e-mail or chat.
- Please do NOT include your social security number or your password in e-mail or chat.
- Include your TWU username and/or your TWU ID number in the e-mail.
- When inquiring about a Blackboard issue, please give us the course information, i.e. 11FABUS533160.