Get on the Ball!
Registration Deadline for Teams: 4:30 p.m. Monday, October 22, 2012
The 1st Annual SECC Charity Ball and Presidents Picnic will be held on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. Times for each league are estimated. Depending on participation, The Klutz Teams will play first and then the Practically Professionals or all teams may be on the floor at the same time.
Enclosed is your packet which includes:
- Game Rules
- Team Roster Must be completed in Excel format
- Medical Waiver Form. Required for each registrant.
The participant fee is $8 for participation and meal ($5 if playing/cheering only). Make checks payable to TWU SECC.
The admission fee for those who are not signed up on a team and do not plan to attend the picnic is $2.00. Remember, you do not have to play to be on a team and to count toward the overall team points.
Please select a captain for your team. The captain is responsible for registering participants, obtaining signatures on the medical waiver form, collecting payments and submitting the completed packet by the deadline.
- The completed packets must be submitted to Kathleen Hedges, College of Professional Ed, Stoddard Hall 202 by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, October 22, 2012.
- Paid participants do not have to play to be counted toward the overall team points.
- We must have a Medical Waiver Form from each participant even if they do not plan to play. Please copy forms as needed.
All proceeds from registration fees, concession profits, and donations will go toward our Denton SECC goal of $72,000 and 100% participation. Please help us meet these goals by participating.
Students, support your favorite team. Sign up to be counted on your favorite professor or staff member’s team.
page last updated 5/20/2013 1:14 PM