Current Students may request official transcripts or view unofficial transcripts through Web Advisor.
Former students without access to Web Advisor, as well as current students, may click the link below to order transcripts.
Texas Woman's University has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the internet. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
For any questions regarding your online transcript request, please contact Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005.
*Certain academic records prior to 1980 that are stored solely on microfilm may require an additional 3-5 business day for processing.
Advantages to Ordering Transcripts Online with this system:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to submit orders and check on the status of orders
- Expedites your order
- Payment is only processed once the order is completed
- Easy address look-up with a pull down menu of many colleges and universities
- Facilitates the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Confirmation email and/or text message sent when transcript order is complete
- Allows the option to overnight your transcript for an additional fee (current FedEx rate)
- Provides operator assistance from 7:00 a.m. (CST) to 7:00 p.m. (CST) Monday through Thursday, and Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., by calling 847-716-3005.
Electronic PDF Transcripts
Both current and former students can order an official electronic PDF version of their transcript through Credentials using the link above.
To send an electronic PDF version of your transcript to a school in network, please select ‘College or University’ in the recipient portion of the ordering process. For a list of schools in network click here: Schools in Network
To send the PDF transcript to yourself, a non-network school or other individual, please select ‘Myself’ or ‘Other” in the recipient portion of the ordering process. You must enter a mailing address before inputting the email address of where the transcript will be sent.
Texas Woman’s University has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of TWU. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Texas Woman’s University and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
In-Person Transcript Pickup or Mailed Requests
Students are able to request their transcript in person at the Registrar's Office for immediate pick-up. Payment options for in-person requests are: credit card, check or cash at the time of request.
For mailed-in requests, please print and complete the Transcript Request Form, and send your payment to the address below. Please note that a $30 fee will be charged for all returned checks. Transcripts will be available for pick-up or mailed within 48 hours of receiving the request, unless the request contains instructions to hold for special postings. During peak times, processing of transcript requests may take up to 3-5 business days. If you have any questions or concerns please email the Transcript Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 425409
Denton, TX 76204-5409
Both former and current students may request a printed unofficial transcript by completing the Unofficial Transcript Request Form. Current students may also view their unofficial transcript through Web Advisor. Please complete the form and email it to email@example.com or fax it to 940-898-3444. ONLY unofficial transcripts may be requested via fax or email.
- A transcript may be requested only by the student to whom the academic record belongs.
- An official transcript will not be processed unless all outstanding obligations to Texas Woman’s University are cleared.
- During peak times, processing of transcript requests may take up to 3-5 business days.
- Certain academic records prior to 1980 that are stored solely on microfilm may require an additional 3-5 business day for processing.
- Transcripts requested via mail will not be processed without the student's signature.
- Currently enrolled courses will be reflected on the transcript without grades.
- Only Texas Woman’s University coursework is reflected on the official transcript. Only a summary of transfer hours is reflected on the official TWU transcript. Transcripts reflecting the official academic record from other institutions must be ordered from the original institution.
- Multiple transcripts to be sent to the same recipient will be packaged in a large envelope, but will be individually sealed inside.
- In accordance with the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, student written authorization is required to release transcripts.
- If your transcript has not been received within 10 business days after mailing from our office, please contact our office to have your transcript resent. We will resend only one transcript free of charge. The resend request must be made within 3 months of the initial mailing date.
- Only the following address information can be altered when requesting a resend: attention, building, room, or suite number. Transcripts cannot be resent to a completely different address or location.
- If ordered online through Credentials, please contact Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005.
- If ordered by mail or in person, please contact the Registrar's Office at 940-898-3036.
- Transcript requests will only be accepted online, through the mail, or in person. No faxed, emailed, or phone requests will be accepted. Requests to be paid with credit card may only be made using the online ordering system through Credentials, Inc.
If you are sending a proxy to pick up your order, that person will need to have a signed authorization from you and a photo ID to identify that she/he is the person you name specifically in the authorization.
page last updated 8/16/2016 11:17 AM