- Spring 2016
- Opens: November 5, 2015
- Closes: February 3, 2016
- Summer 2016
- Opens: April 5, 2016
- Closes: June 21, 2016
- August graduates who wish to participate in the May commencement must apply by the February 03, 2016 deadline..
- Fall 2016
- Opens: June 27, 2016
- Closes: September 14, 2016
- No application can be accepted after the deadline for any semester.
- Participation in commencement is optional.
- Credits for correspondence courses, incomplete work, and changes of grades or courses to be transferred must be filed in the TWU Registrar's Office.
- No student may graduate with a grade of Incomplete, even if the "I" is in a course unrelated to the degree plan.
- Official transcripts for transfer work must be received within four weeks of the end of the graduating term in order for the degree to be processed for that term. Failure to meet this deadline will require you to reapply for graduation for the next available term.
- Undergraduates who determine they will not meet their degree requirements will be required to submit notification to the Registrar's Office.
- Up to eight weeks prior to the end of the graduating term, students must submit a Request to Change Graduating Term form. An additional application fee will not be required. Students will be allowed to roll over their graduation application only once. If a student must make any additional changes to their graduation date, they must withdraw their graduation application, re-apply for graduation, and pay the fee again.
- During the last eight weeks of the graduating term, students must submit a Graduation Application Withdrawal Request form. Payment of the application for graduation fee will be required.
page last updated 5/27/2016 9:21 AM