Biology Lab Registration for Undergraduate Students
Log into WebAdvisor to register online.
- If the section you want is closed (full), check for availability in another section.
- Lab sections do not have a waitlist option.
- If all sections are closed (full), please check WebAdvisor regularly throughout this registration period for possible future openings.
- Register early.
- Meet payment deadlines so you are not dropped from your classes.
- Check WebAdvisor often for possible openings.
If you are repeating the course and you have passed the lab
If you are repeating the course and you have passed the lab, you must get a Permission to Add form from the Biology department. Take the signed form to the Registrar’s Office where they will manually register you for the lecture.
If you are Unable to Enroll in a Lab Section
- Try again next semester – watch for upcoming registration dates.
- If you must have the lab in order to graduate THIS semester, send an email to:
page updated 3/7/2014 1:46 PM