Current Academic Calendars
The academic calendars list all important semester dates such as registration periods, term dates, important deadlines, and holidays.
- Summer 2016
- Fall 2016
- Spring 2017
- Summer 2017
- 2015-2016 Academic Calendar at a Glance (including Summer 2016) [pdf]
- 2016-2017 Academic Calendar at a Glance (including Summer 2017) [pdf]
- Term Dates 2015 - 2020 [pdf]
CSV for Outlook Calendars
The academic calendar for a respective term can be uploaded to your Outlook calendar. Click on the PDF document below for detailed instructions.
Calendar Upload to Outlook Instructions.Academic CSV Calendars by term (right click to save, then follow directions above):
- 2016 Spring CSV for Outlook Calendar
- 2016 Summer CSV for Outlook Calendar
- 2016 Fall CSV for Outlook Calendar
- 2017 Spring CSV for Outlook Calendar
- 2017 Summer CSV for Outlook Calendar
iCalendar for Google, Apple, Yahoo and Outlook
Apple - Macbook:
- Open Calendar
- Check File
- Select "New Calendar Subscription"
- Copy and paste iCal URL (see below) into "Calendar URL" field
- Click "Subscribe"
- On the iPhone navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars ->Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter the full URL (listed below) to the Server field. It may be eaiser to e-mail yourself the link then copy and paste it on the iPhone.
- Click Save after the calendar has een dowloaded
- That's. it. Your enw calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselectingt he calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.
Microsoft Outlook, 2010-Windows:
- In Outlook 2010, select "Calendar" from the navigation pane in the bottom left.
- Go to "Folder" from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Choose "Open Calendar"
- Select "From Internet"
- Enter the URL shown below and select OK
Please note that every Outloook Server's settings are different and some settings may prohibit the download of a subscription-based calendar.
- Go to http://www.yahoo.com/calendar and sign in.
- Click on the "Actions" drop down
- Select "Follow Other Calendars"
- Enter the URL from above into the iCal Address field and select Continue (please also note that you may name your calendar on this screen)
- The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the Calendars menu located on the left hand side of the screen.
Google Calendar & Android Devices
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in.
- Click on drop down arrow in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Select "Add by URL"
- Enter the iCal URL above into the URL field and select "Add Calendar"
To display your calendar on your Android device, please ensure that your Google calendar is visible and synced within your device's calendar settings.
- 2016 Spring URL: http:/www.twu.edu/downloads/registrar/Spring_2016_Academic_Calendar.ics
- 2016 Summer URL: http://www.twu.edu/downloads/registrar/2016_Summer_Academic_Calendar.ics
- 2016 Fall URL: http://www.twu.edu/downloads/registrar/2016_Fall_Academic_Calendar.ics
- 2017 Spring URL: http://www.twu.edu/downloads/registrar/2017_Spring_Academic_Calendar.ics
- 2017 Summer URL: http://www.twu.edu/downloads/registrar/2017_Summer_Academic_Calendar.ics
EMBA Short Duration Schedules
Archived Academic Calendars
- 2016 Spring
- 2015 Fall
- 2015 Summer
- 2015 Spring
- 2014 Fall
- 2014-2015 Academic Calendar at a Glance (including Summer 2015) [pdf]
- 2014 Summer
- 2014 Spring
- 2013 Fall
- 2013-2014 Academic Calendar at a Glance (including Summer 2014) [pdf]
- Summer 2013
- 2013 Spring 3
- 2013 Spring 2
- 2013 Spring 1
- 2013 Spring
- 2012 Fall 3
- 2012 Fall 2
- 2012 Fall 1
- 2012 Fall
- 2012 - 2013 Calendar at a Glance (including Summer 2013)
- 2012 Summer
- 2012 Spring 3
- 2012 Spring 2
- 2012 Spring 1
- 2012 Spring
- 2011 Fall 3
- 2011 Fall 2
- 2011 Fall 1
- 2011 Fall
- 2011 Summer
page last updated 9/27/2016 11:41 AM