Experiential Student Project Presentation Applications
The purpose of the Experiential Project Presentation Support program is to support and assist students in partnering with a faculty mentor to present findings from experiential projects at state, regional, national, and international academic forums related to their discipline. Students must be mentored by faculty, and the faculty mentor must serve as co-presenter on the presentation. Poster presentations are also eligible.
- AY_2016-2017 Experiential_Project_Presentation_Support_Program
- AY 2016-2017 Experiential Project Presentation Support Program - Cover Page
Call for 2016-2017 Experiential Student Scholars
The purpose of the Experiential Student Scholar program is to engage students in experiential project partnerships with faculty. Students must be currently enrolled TWU undergraduate or graduate students with declared majors and in good academic standing to be eligible.
- AY 2016-2017 Undergraduate Experiential Student Scholar Call
- AY 2016-2017 Graduate Experiential Student Scholar Call
Proposal Deadline: Friday, September 30, 2016
The Experiential Student Scholar program engages undergraduate and graduate students in experiential project partnerships with faculty. Experiential projects are defined as: Inquiries, investigations, or projects that bridge theory with practice and require engaged learning characterized by active collaboration with a faculty mentor, application of discipline specific theories, real-world problem solving, and simulation of skills external to the classroom.
The program is centered on the student learning outcomes (SLOs) identified in the University’s Quality Enhancement Plan Pioneering Pathways: Learn by Doing. These include:
- SLO 1: effectively connecting classroom theories to real-world experiences through practical application of knowledge; and
- SLO 2: accurately assessing knowledge and skills related to personal or professional goals including collaboration, application, and problem-solving
Experiential Student Scholar Projects:
- AY 2016-2017 Experiential Student Scholars, Faculty Mentors, and Projects
- SUMMER 2016 Experiential Student Scholars, Faculty Mentors, and Projects
- AY 2015-2016 Experiential Student Scholars, Faculty Mentors, and Projects
- SUMMER 2015 Experiential Student Scholars, Faculty Mentors, and Projects
- AY 2014-2015 Experiential Student Scholars, Faculty Mentors, and Projects
- SUMMER 2014 Experiential Student Scholars, Faculty Mentors, and Projects
page last updated 9/7/2016 2:15 PM