Why Study Psychology at TWU?
The undergraduate psychology program at Texas Woman's University offers one-of-a-kind opportunities to conduct and present research on the local, national and international level. Our dedicated faculty mentors will foster your development as a scholar and provide comprehensive preparation for future graduate studies or diverse career paths.
As a psychology major, you will be encouraged to join one of our active student organizations, which foster collegiality and service to the field. You also will have the support of our undergraduate programs and initiatives, which include statistical consulting, cooperative education and early field experiences.
We offer six different tracks within the major, including:
- General psychology
- Graduate school preparation
- Pre-occupational therapy
- Pre-physical therapy
- Accelerated counseling psychology
- Accelerated school psychology
Minor in Psychology
Our department also offers four minors:
- Applied psychology
- Psychology graduate school preparation
- Psychology and philosophy split
- Degree plans:
- General track in psychology
- Graduate school preparation track in psychology
- Pre-occupational therapy track
- Pre-physical therapy track
- For our new fast-track degree plans for an M.A. in counseling psychology or an S.S.P. in school psychology, please contact Lisa H. Rosen, Ph.D., at email@example.com or 940-898-2303.
- Course rotation
- Mission and goals
Page last updated 4:07 PM, November 28, 2016