News About our Department
Keep up with our faculty and student happenings through our newsletter.
General Program Information
Degree Program Tracks
- B.S. in Psychology (General Track): The General Track in Psychology is designed to provide a solid liberal arts education and will prepare students for a wide array of pursuits.
- B.S. in Psychology (Graduate School Preparation) The Graduate School Preparation Track in Psychology prepares students for graduate level work in Psychology and other Social Sciences. Through the inclusion of specific coursework and research team opportunities, this degree plan provides students the opportunity to gain key knowledge and skills necessary for success at the graduate level.
- B.S. in Psychology (Pre-Occupational Therapy) The Pre-Occupational Therapy Track is designed to prepare students for advanced degree work in allied health fields such as Occupational Therapy. Prerequisites for admission in to the Occupational Therapy Program at TWU are embedded within the degree plan. Please see the Graduate Catalog for more information about admission into the Occupational Therapy program at TWU including guaranteed admission requirements.
- B.S. in Psychology (Pre-Physical Therapy) The Pre-Physical Therapy Track is designed to prepare students for advanced degree work in allied health fields such as Physical Therapy. Pre-requisites for admission in the Physical Therapy Program at TWU are included within the degree plan. Please see the Graduate Catalog for more information about admission into the Physical Therapy program at TWU.
For Current Students
Mike Elias, Department of Psychology and Philosophy Advisor
Call 940-898-3850 to make an appointment for undergraduate advising.
For questions email Mr. Elias at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Undergraduate Advising Information
- Declare Minor in Psychology Starting in Fall, 2011 [Word]
- Psychology/Philosophy Split Minor Form [Word]
- Philosophy Minor Form [Word]
page last updated 9/21/2015 12:46 PM