TWU offers two graduate programs in school psychology: the Doctorate in School Psychology degree and the Specialist in School Psychology degree. The School Psychology Doctoral Program is accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA) for the period of 2011 to 2018. Since the Doctoral Program is APA accredited it is automatically NASP approved. The Specialist in School Psychology program has received full approval (national recognition) by the National Association of School Psychologists through December 31, 2020.
General Program Information
- What are the career opportunities in school psychology?
- What are the differences between the Specialist and Doctoral Programs?
- What is the Specialist in School Psychology Degree and how is it different from the Master’s in School Psychology degree?
- School Psychology Program Faculty
- Past Three Years of Scholarly Achievements by School Psychology Faculty and Students
Specific Program Information
Professional Organizations in School Psychology
page last updated 7/29/2016 12:16 PM