Welcome to the TWU Counseling Psychology Homepage. Counseling Psychology is located within the Department of Psychology and Philosophy in the College of Arts and Sciences at Texas Woman's University. We offer two graduate degrees: A Master's of Arts (MA) in Counseling Psychology and an APA-accredited Doctorate (Ph.D.). in Counseling Psychology. Please use the links below to explore Counseling Psychology at TWU.
- What are the career opportunities in counseling psychology?
- What are the differences between the Master's and Doctoral Counseling Psychology Programs?
- How is the Counseling Psychology Master's degree at TWU different from other related degrees available such as Counseling or Social Work?
- What credentials can be applied for upon completion of the programs?
- Counseling Psychology Program Faculty
- Challenging Oppression with Social Advocacy (COSA)
Specific Program Information
Professional Organizations in Counseling Psychology
- American Psychological Association
- Society of Counseling Psychology Division 17 - APA
- Society for the Psychology of Women Division 35 - APA
- Society for Family Psychology Division 43 - APA
- Society for Psychological Study of Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Issues Division 44 - APA
- Society for Psychological Study of Ethic Minority Issues Division 45 - APA
- Society for the Psychological Study of Men and Masculinity Division 51 - APA
- International Psychology Division 52 - APA
- Trauma Psychology Division 56 - APA
- American Counseling Association
- Texas Psychological Association
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
page last updated 5/13/2013 8:39 AM