Scholarships (April 1st Deadline to apply - click on link to download application)
- Dr. Karen A. Jackson Psychology Scholarship (application form.doc) - established for undergraduate psychology majors who are women with overall GPAs of at least 3.0 and Psychology GPAs of at least 3.5.
- Dr. Brian W. Campbell Memorial Scholarship - for graduate students conducting research in Gay and Lesbian Studies. Contact Dr. Linda Rubin email@example.com for more details on how to apply.
- General Psychology Scholarships (application form.doc) - established by students, faculty, and staff of the Psychology and Philosophy Department to provide scholarships to students who are Psychology majors or Philosophy minors (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0).
Click Here to make a credit donation to the General Psychology Scholarship Fund. Then in Step #3, click on the "General Scholarship" button, and type "General Psychology Scholarship Fund" into the Comments box.
Scholarships and Travel Stipends
- Dr. Daniel C. Miller Graduate Scholarship Fund - Dr. Miller retired from the department on May 31, 2015 and set up this scholarship to be awarded to a second year graduate student in the specialist or doctoral school psychology graduate programs. The student must have a minumim cumulative grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent. Preference will be given to graduate students that have an expressed interest in studying school neuropsychology. Click Here to make a credit card donation to the Dr. Daniel C. Miller Graduate Scholarship Fund. Please note that scholarships cannot be awarded until the $10,000 minimum endowment is fully funded.
- Dr. Daniel C. Miller Doctoral Internship Travel Fund - Dr. Miller retired from the department on May 31, 2015 and set up this travel award to help offset some of the travel costs associated with school or counseling psychology doctoral students who are applying for an APA approved internship and must travel to multiple sites across the country. Click Here to make a credit card donation to the Dr. Daniel C. Miller Doctoral Internship Travel Fund. Please note that scholarships cannot be awarded until the $10,000 minimum endowment is fully funded.
Discretionary Operating Funds
- Friends of Psychology and Philosophy Fund - this is a discretionary fund that is used to pay for departmental activites that are not covered by state funds (e.g. taking faculty candidates out to dinner during their interview, providing snacks for student orientations, etc.). Donations to this fund are tax-deductible and are appreciated by the department. Click Here to make a credit card donation to the Friends of Psychology and Philosophy Fund. Then in Step #3, please make sure to click on "a specific department or program" and then select "Friends of Psychology and Philosophy Fund" from the pull-down menu.
page last updated 5/6/2015 3:59 PM