Travel for prospective employees is governed by the same travel guidelines used for state employees. Exceptions are noted below:
- Approval to travel (RTA) is not required.
- Lodging may be purchased using a Purchase Order when using local funds.
- Airfare may be purchased on a departmental Air Card (a signed ATA is required).
- All travel expenses pertaining to a prospective employee use the object code 7131 regardless of expense type (mileage, hotel, airfare, etc.) These expenses are to be reimbursed using a Travel Voucher after completion of the trip.
- The prospective employee's full social security number must be submitted along with the Travel Voucher.
page last updated 2/12/2016 4:11 PM