With a massive marketplace and billions of dollars in purchasing power, Texas offers abundant opportunities for vendors of a wide variety of goods and services, including minority- and women-owned businesses.
Products and services offered have been established through open competition and meet state purchasing and competitive bid requirements.
All State contracts have been competitively bid or are considered set-asides and therefore, do not require any additional procurement steps on behalf of the University.
- National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA)
- Department of Information Resources
- Facility Choice Partners
- Harris County Department of Education
- Council on Competitive Government
- Texas Industries for the Blind and Handicapped
- Texas Correctional Industries
- CPA Contracts (TPASS Term Contracts)
- Educational & Institutional Cooperative Purchasing
- Texas Multiple Award Schedule (TXMAS)
- The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN)
- The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS)
- U.S. Communities
page last updated 5/17/2013 2:57 PM