Register Now for Just Write Fridays and Just Write at Night
The Pioneer Center for Student Excellence, The Write Site, Graduate Student Council, and the Graduate School are hosting another Just Write. Just Write is structured writing time with a focus on productivity.
The "Just Write" Writing Sessions are for students working on any extended writing project beyond a paper assigned in a course, including the dissertation, professional paper, thesis, journal article submission, conference paper, etc.
The dates for Just Write Fridays are, Feb 20th, Feb. 27th, March 6th and March 13th from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
The dates for Just Write at Night are Thursdays, Feb. 19th, Feb. 26th, March 5th, and March 12th from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
The sessions will occur in the Pioneer Center on the 2nd floor of the Blagg-Huey library. We require that you commit to at least two Friday’s…the first two or the last two. However you can register to attend all four sessions.
Register using the following link: https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=162164
If you have any questions please email Erika Johnson at Ejohnson15@twu.edu or by phone at 940-898-3755.
What you can expect:
- Dedicated time and space for writing
- Information about resources available for extended writing support
- Snacks and drinks (water/tea/coffee) will be provided
What we expect:
- Participants must commit to at least 2 of the 4 sessions (participants may register for all sessions)
- Participants will set daily and weekly writing goals and actively work to achieve them
page last updated 2/25/2015 2:13 PM