Register for Just Write; and in the fall, register for both Just Write and Just Write At Night
The Pioneer Center for Student Excellence, The Write Site, Graduate Student Council, and the Graduate School regularly hosts Just Write and Just Write At Night. Just Write and Just Write At Night are structured writing time focused on self-guided productivity in a community setting.
The "Just Write" and “Just Write At Night” writing sessions are for students working on any extended writing project beyond a paper assigned in a course, including the dissertation, professional paper, thesis, journal article submission, conference paper, etc. Though there is no writing tutor, there will be a facilitator to direct students to appropriate departments for additional assistance with writing projects.
Upcoming dates for Just Write: Fridays, June 5, 12, 19, and 26, from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Upcoming dates for Just Write At Night in fall 2015: Thursday nights from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
These sessions will occur in the Pioneer Center on the 2nd floor of the Blagg-Huey library. We require that you commit to at least two sessions; the first two or the last two. However, you may register to attend all four sessions.
Apply for Just Write here: Just Write Friday
If you have any questions please email Erika Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 940-898-3755.
What you can expect:
· Dedicated time and space for writing
· Information about resources available for extended writing support
· Snacks and drinks (water/tea/coffee) will be provided
What we expect:
· Participants must commit to at least 2 of the 4 sessions (participants may register for all sessions)
· Participants will set daily and weekly writing goals and actively work to achieve them
· Participants will work in a self-guided manner and respect fellow students
page last updated 5/15/2015 4:34 PM