Dissertation Boot Camps are for students working on dissertations. The upcoming Dissertation Boot Camp will be held May 12-15 from 9:00AM to 5:00PM. Registration opens Friday, April 11th. To save your seat, register here.
What you can expect:
- Dedicated time and space for writing
- Scheduled programming, including lunches with resource personnel like reference librarians, Graduate School staff, and Success Coaches
- Workshops offered on time management, goal setting, analyzing models, working with mentors/advisors, etc.
- Individual consultations with tutors and coaches
- Two meals per day and snacks provided
What we expect:
- Participants must be in active writing phase of project (post-approval, post-prospectus defense, etc.)
- Participants must commit to attending 4 full days of camp
- Participants will set daily and weekly writing goals and actively work to achieve them
page last updated 10/28/2014 9:38 AM