- TWU School of Physical Therapy is now offering a Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (tDPT) degree to licensed physical therapists with a Bachelor's degree.
- Degree plan is comprised of a minimum of 31 semester credit hours of courses, divided into 16 hours of “core” courses and 15 hours of electives.
- The TWU tDPT is a hybrid program, combining on-site and on-line content at either the Houston or Dallas campus or both.
- The on-site component of a class typically consists of 2-3 weekends (Fri and/or Sat) per semester, with the remainder online.
- For more information, please contact Linda Csiza (Dallas campus) at LCsiza@twu.edu or Bill Bartlett (Houston campus) at WBartlett@twu.edu.
page last updated 2/16/2015 4:09 PM