Join the Orientation Team
Thank you for your interest in an Orientation Leader (OL) position. The Center for Student Development is looking forward to an exciting year filled with memorable experiences. Collectively, Orientation Leaders are responsible for introducing Texas Woman’s University to more than 1,200 new students along with over 1,000 parents.
As an Orientation Leader you will…
- Welcome and interact with over 1,200 new students and their families
- Serve as a mentor to new students
- Leader skills to conduct small group discussions
- Develop relationships with key campus partners
- Instill Pioneer Pride in all new students
- Participate in 100+ hours of leadership training
- Become a stronger leader and feel more connected to TWU!
Questions or want to learn more? Attend an Information Session! Dates and time are below on the flyer!
page last updated 5/9/2016 3:19 PM