The 100% Online RN BS
The 100% Online RN BS program plan is designed to facilitate educational mobility for those registered nurses who wish to earn the Bachelor of Science degree with a major in nursing. The curriculum offers courses that are fully online. The upper division courses can be completed in one calendar year of full-time study, although many students elect to complete the program on a part-time basis.
Before You Apply
- RN BS Admission Requirements
includes prerequisites, core, credit awarded, course requirements, and advanced placement
- What if I am not a registered nurse?
- Complete the Undergraduate Application to TWU online at ApplyTexas.org and include the required undergraduate university application fee of $50. Specify your major as Nursing RN to BS (code 55221), and the semester and year you expect to enter.
- Complete and mail the RN BS Application Form [pdf]. There is no application fee to the College of Nursing for registered nurses. The College of Nursing mailing addresses are located on the bottom of the application
- Send official transcripts for each college and university attended to:
Student Records Processing
Texas Woman's University
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204
4. International student admissions are processed by the International Education Office
The Undergraduate Application for admission to the University and all official transcripts should be submitted as far in advance as possible. The following are suggested deadlines:
- April 1 for the Fall Semester
- August 1 for the Spring Semester
- February 1 for the Summer Semester
Applications are processed in the order received. You are encouraged to apply early so you receive an official evaluation of course work and an acceptance to the University.
page updated 5/17/2013 3:47 PM