For information about TWU Bands, please contact Dr. Russell Pettitt, Director of Bands, at email@example.com.
Fall 2015 chair audition information will be posted on August 1, 2015.
Membership in Wind Symphony is open to all TWU students upon audition. The Wind Symphony performs a diverse and challenging repertoire at concerts both on and off campus.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) To be exposed to and perform outstanding literature available for university band
2) To develop as individual and ensemble musicians
3) To present inspiring public performances
4) To develop the highest level of rehearsal technique, performance standards, and performance practice
5) To support University activities including Commencement and other events as requested by the Office of the Chancellor
MU 3541-01 Wind Symphony
T-TH 2:30-4:20 PM
2015-2016 Concert Schedule
All concerts in Margo Jones unless otherwise noted.
Tuesday, October 6 at 7:30PM
Tuesday, December 1 at 7:30PM
Tuesday, March 1 at 7:30PM
Tuesday, April 19 at 7:30PM
off-campus performances TBA
page last updated 7/24/2015 3:58 PM