For information about TWU Bands, please contact Dr. Russell Pettitt, Director of Bands, at email@example.com.
FALL 2014 Chair Audition Information
During the first week of classes, Wind Symphony students will audition individually with Dr. Pettitt for chair placement. Please sign up for an audition time on the bulletin board by his office door (Music Building Office 204).
Membership in Wind Symphony is open to all TWU students upon audition. The Wind Symphony performs a diverse and challenging repertoire at concerts both on and off campus.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) To be exposed to and perform outstanding literature available for university band
2) To develop as individual and ensemble musicians
3) To present inspiring public performances
4) To develop the highest level of rehearsal technique, performance standards, and performance practice
5) To support University activities including Commencement and other events as requested by the Office of the Chancellor
MU 3541-01 Wind Symphony
TR 2:30-3:50 PM
MUSIC BLDG 317
2014-2015 Concert Schedule
All concerts in Margo Jones unless otherwise noted.
page last updated 7/26/2014 2:42 PM