ATTENTION: There are three possible methods for you to submit this quiz.
Check with your instructor if you are uncertain which one to use.
1. Submit via Email -
Fill in your Professor's Email Address:
2. As a Blackboard assignment -
Close this window and log in to your Blackboard class to take the quiz.
3. Manually upload your results into your Blackboard class -
After you take the quiz, follow the instructions found on the results page to submit your quiz.
Student ID* (Numbers after the dash) Guests should use 00000
Course - Please select the Department and Class Number:* (ex. ART 1203 Two-Dimensional Color and Design)
Your Email Address:* (preferably your TWU email; a copy of your results will be sent to this address)
Please choose the best answer.
1. What is a primary source?
2. What is a secondary source?
3. A scholarly journal:
4. A popular journal:
5. When doing your research, you would most likely use current sources:
6. When doing your research, you would most likely use historical sources:
7. Quantitative research is:
8. Qualitative research:
9. Having a good number and variety of resources is important in the research process because:
10. Evidence based research is: