- A TWU ID is required to check out reserve materials and you must be enrolled for the current semester.
- Items are available on a first-come, first-served basis. (No renewals or holds.)
- You may check out four items at a time. (This includes equipment.)
- Hourly reserve items are for in-library use only.
- Reserves may be checked out up to 20 minutes before closing.
- Reserves should be handed to a staff member at the Circulation Desk upon return.
- Hourly items: $3.00/hour-per item (accrues 5 cents/minute)
- Daily items: $5.00/day per item
- Laptops:: $1.00/day per item
All reserve materials have a maximun overdue fine of $50.00 per item, except equipment at $25.00.
Replacement/Damaged fees begin at $50.00 and include a $10.00 processing fee per item. Contact Info:
If you have any questions, please contact the Denton Circulation Department:
page last updated 11/20/2014 4:42 PM