The University's records management program is designed to ensure that we remain in compliance with State recordkeeping laws.
An original University Record that has permanent or historic value, is inactive, and is not required to be retained in the office in which it was received. Archival Records are retained and preserved indefinitely in the University Archives. The University Archives will work with a department concerning the preservation of records.
- Archives Transfer
- Records Retention Schedule
- Texas State Library and Archives Commission
What we Collect
- Committee records
- Course records
- Academic program administration records
- Program establishment and review records, including annual reports
- Special events records
- Sponsored research administration records
- Printed materials including brochures, flyers, posters, booklets, pamphlets, postcards, etc.
For more information on what the University Archives collects, see What we Collect to further explore the other areas of the TWU Archives.
page last updated 1/20/2017 9:53 AM