How to Place Materials on Course ReserveFaculty members may either add personal/departmental materials or materials from the library's collection to their course reading lists.
Use the Reserve Request Form to place personal materials and /or library owned materials on Reserve. (copies of this form available at the Circulation Desk) Use the Reserve Request Removal Form to remove personal materials and/or library owned materials from Reserve. (copies of this form available at the Circulation Desk)
- Circulation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denton Campus Only - Dana Leija, Reserves Specialist: email@example.com
Materials may be dropped off at the Circulation Desk or sent through campus mail.
If you know the library does not own a title, check your department's internal procedures to see if approval by your department chair or Library Liaison is required for a purchase request.
Please note: The library does NOT purchase textbooks. However, personal or department-owned textbooks can be placed on course reserve. The library assumes no responsibility for theft or mutilation of personal copies on reserve.
**Materials for reserve CANNOT be obtained via Interlibrary Loan.**
- All Reserve Requests and Reserve Request Removals require the above form(s) for processing. The library will not process Reserve materials without out the submission of the above form(s).
- Requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please submit reading lists 2-3 weeks before the beginning of each semester. Later requests may take additional days to process.
- Library-owned materials may be checked out at the time of request. These will be recalled and you will be notified when the material is placed on reserve.
If you have any questions, please contact the Denton Circulation Department:
page last updated 6/23/2016 9:26 AM