- Altapedia Online
- Background Notes [United States Department of State]
- Business Center [United States Department of State]
- Business News Americas
- Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments.
- Country Reports
- Country Studies
These volumes are a continuing series of books prepared by the Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress under the Country Studies/Area Handbook Program sponsored by the Department of the Army. Most books in the series deal with a particular foreign country, describing and analyzing its political, economic, social, and national security systems and institutions, and examining the interrelationships of those systems and the ways they are shaped by cultural factors.
- GeoHive Country Data Index
Two-step database that allows you to view and compare the most up-to-date statistical data for up to seven Member States of the United Nations at a time.
- Travel Warnings and Consular Information Sheets [United States Department of State]
- Travelers' Health: Destinations [CDC National Center for Infectious Diseases]
- WorldAtlas [Maps and statistics]
- World Factbook
page last updated 3/4/2014 3:52 PM