- Bridal Book Ceremonies by Year
TWU is allowing the legacy of ceremonies in the Little Chapel-in-the-Woods
to live on by establishing a Virtual Bridal book collection.
- Printed Bridal Book pages are available in a pdf format and listed by years, the Bridal Book is located on the TWU campus in ACT building.
- The original bridal book contains no pictures; just thousand of names of
couples who were married between the years 1939 and 1979 in the
- In 2001, a new Bride's Book was commissioned by TWU Chancellor and President Dr. Ann Stuart in celebration of Texas Woman's University's 100th Anniversary.
- An effort is also underway to capture the names of brides married in the
Little Chapel between 1980-2000. If you have information you would like
listed, please contact the Office of Conference Services at 940-898-3644, or email: email@example.com
- If you would like your wedding invitation, wedding program and a photograph
(no larger than 8"x10") included in the new Little Chapel-in-the-Woods Wedding Photograph Collection in the University Archives, please contact the Woman's Collection at TWU's Blagg-Huey Library, 940-898-3751 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
page updated 3/23/2015 12:14 PM