- 1984, Ph.D., Physical Education with a Specialization in Exercise Physiology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- 1979, M.S., Physical Education with a Specialization in Exercise Physiology, Springfield College, Springfield, MA
- 1975, BS, Biology, City College of New York, New York, NY
- 2006-present: Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology, Texas Woman's University, Denton, TX
- 1989-2006: Associate Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology, Texas Woman's University, Denton, TX. Tenured in 1990
- 1984-1989: Assistant Professor, Dept. of Physical Education, Texas Woman's University, Denton, TX
- 1983-1984: Post Doctoral Research Fellow in Exercise Physiology, Department of PhysicalEducation, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- 1983: Assistant Instructor, Department of Physical Education, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- 1981-1982: Exercise Physiology Lab Graduate Assistant, Department of Physical Education, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- 1979-1981: Biologist, The National Institutes of Health, NINCDS, Bethesda, MD
- 1977-1979: Teaching Fellowship in Anatomy and Physiology, Department of Biology, Springfield College, Springfield, MA.
- Acute exercise effects on insulin responses
- Omega-3 fatty acids and exercise on insulin responses and blood lipids
- C.M. Jankowski, V. Ben-Ezra, W.S. Gozansky, and S.E. Schaeffer (2004). Effects of oral contraceptives on glucoregulatory responses to exercise. Metabolism 53, 348-352.
- C. P. Earnest, B. O. Whyte, V. Ben–Ezra, and S. G. Beckham. (2000). Ingestion of creatine monohydrate immediately prior to exercise does not increase performance in creatine loaded individuals. Sports Med, Training and Rehab 9, 263-275.
- C. Jankowski, V. Ben–Ezra, Kendrick, R. Morriss, D. Nichols. (1999). Effect of Exercise on Post–Prandial Insulin Responses in Mexican–American and Non–Hispanic Women. Metabolism 48, 971–977.
- V. Ben-Ezra, C. Jankowski, K. Kendrick, and D. Nichols. (1995). The effect of intensity and energy expenditure on post exercise insulin responses in women. Journal of Applied Physiology 79, 2029-2034.
- KINS 5563 Biophysiological Responses to Exercise
- KINS 5583 Hormonal Responses to Exercise
- KINS 5613 Cardiovascular Response To Exercise
- KINS 5573 Graded Exercise Testing
- KINS 5553 Advanced Exercise Physiology
- KINS 3602 Exercise Physiology
- KINS 4602 Advanced Exercise Physiology
page last updated 4/15/2014 8:40 PM