Prior to registration for classes, every New and Transfer International Student must attend Orientation.
- Registration at Texas Woman's University is done on-line.
- REMINDER: International students who hold F-1 and J-1 visa status may NOT enroll in academic programs that are defined as 100% distance education (online degrees).
- Prior to registering for classes, you will be required to meet with an academic advisor in your major department.
- Your advisor will give you the requirements for your degree and help you select the classes that you need to take.
- In addition, your advisor will give you a special code, called an advising code, which you will use during registration on-line.
- Further information can be found in the Schedule of Classes, the Registrar's Office or the Office of International Education.
page last updated 4/9/2015 3:34 PM