All TWU Fact Book sections are in PDF () format. For assistance in finding information, please see our FAQ page or contact the IR office.
University mission, board of regents, administrative officers, history, distinctions, etc.
- Enrollment (Fall 2015 data)
Student enrollment by campus, level, ethnicity, gender, major, etc.
* Please also visit our SharePoint site to view to view the 10-Year Enrollment Data reports using Pivot Tables. (login required)
- Degrees Conferred (2014-2015 data)
Degrees granted by campus, level, ethnicity, major, etc.
- Semester Credit Hours (Fall 2015 data)
SCH production by sememster, level, college/school, course prefix
- Retention & Graduation (Fall 2015 data)
Retention and graduation tables and charts for FTIC and transfer undergraduates, and for new master's students.
- Denton Campus (Fall 2015 data)
Enrollment, semester credit hours, and degrees conferred for the Denton campus
- Dallas Center (Fall 2015 data)
Enrollment, semester credit hours, and degrees conferred for the Dallas campus
- Houston Center (Fall 2015 data)
Enrollment, semester credit hours, and degrees conferred for the Houston campus
- Faculty Data (Fall 2014 data)
Faculty headcount by category and tenure/tenure-track, average age, FTE, and student/faculty ratios by course prefix
Definitions of commonly used terms.
page last updated 11/9/2015 4:08 PM