The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to the Texas Woman’s University mission of student success. Through integrity and quality, Human Resources provides customer service and resources to meet the University’s requirements in the areas of Affirmative Action & Diversity, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, Equal Opportunity, HR Accounting, Regulatory Compliance, Payroll, Records, Recruiting, and Training & Development.
We support TWU’s purpose and goals through commitment to the following principles:
- Assuring the goals of TWU are met through staffing and retention of qualified Faculty and Staff.
- Supporting the effective and efficient management of the University’s Faculty and Staff.
- Ensuring compliance with both the letter and the spirit of the local, state, and federal requirements.
- Maintaining and continually improving services in response to the changing needs of the University.
- Enhancing Faculty and Staff performance and job satisfaction by encouraging employees to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Assuring salaries and classifications are internally equitable and externally competitive as is financially possible.
- Developing and communicating policies that facilitate the effective management of all Faculty and Staff.
- Developing internal processes to enhance services provided by the Office of Human Resources.
page last updated 4/23/2013 8:51 AM