Living Learning Communities
Living Learning Communities (LLC) at Texas Woman’s University provide student learning opportunities outside of the classroom that strengthen student intellectual and personal growth. They are designed to integrate curricular and co-curricular experiences that complement and extend classroom learning by fostering faculty and resident interaction that enhances the intellectual and personal development of the residents.
The various communities have been developed around an academic or special interest theme and are structured so that students have a high degree of involvement in the program.
How To Apply
- You can apply to live in an on campus Living Learning Community by completing the Learning Community portion of the online housing application. Additionally we ask that you complete this short survey.
- If you plan to commute and would like to apply for an off campus learning community (for commuter students only) please complete the Commuter NET Application and email it to email@example.com or mail it to the Department of University Housing & Residence Life address indicated below.
- Living Learning Community applications are due no later than, April 1. Applications received after this date will be considered for placement into a Living Learning Community only in the event of a cancellation.
- Living Learning Community applicants are placed in a Living Learning Community prior to attending New Student Orientation. Applicants are encouraged to attend a June New Student Orientation.
- For questions about the status of your application, contact the Department of University Housing & Residence Life at 940.898.3590.
If you have additional questions regarding the Living Learning Communities please contact:
Department of University Housing & Residence Life
Texas Woman's University
P.O. Box 425380
Denton, TX 76204-5380
Page last updated 8:26 AM, August 23, 2016