Bachelor of Applied Science (Health Professions)
Health Studies majors who select the Bachelor's of Applied Science degree plan are interested in furthering their career in the applied health field.
The BAS program will accept a variety of related Associate of Applied Science graduates in fields such as:
- echocardiology technology
- invasive cardiovascular technology
- diagnostic medical sonography
- medical laboratory technology
- respiratory care
- emergency medical services
- health information management
- medical staff services
- radiology services
The Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) with a major in Health Studies will include a curriculum of (36 SCH) hours from their completed Associate of Applied Arts and Sciences degree; 21 hours in Health Studies and 15 hours in Business.
- Successful completion of an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree in an applied health field
- Official acceptance into TWU
- A cumulative GPA of 2.75 to be accepted into and to remain in the program
- Completion of the HS Online Program application
- Unofficial copy of Associate of Applied Science degree
Course Prerequisites and Sequences
Bachelor of Applied Science Curriculum
This degree worksheet is for students who began taking courses during the Fall 2009 semester or after.
- Students must earn a minimum grade of "C" in each course's prerequisites before enrolling in that course. Prerequisites for each course are listed in the following course rotation :
BAS Course Rotation
- Health Studies elective courses may be completed at any time during the program and in any sequence.
For more information about the BAS. Program, please contact either:
David Infante, Academic Advisor
page last updated 1/23/2015 9:31 AM