Health Care Administration
Health Care Administration Information Session
Highly qualified, well-trained individuals are needed to manage organizations that will provide efficient health services to our community. Join us to learn about our Master's degree in Health Care Administration.
April 4, 2017, 6:00-7:30 pm
- 6:00pm: Check-in at main lobby
- 6:30pm: Health Care Administration presentation in room 3115
Why study here?
Health Care Administration is a rewarding and challenging career opportunity in a dynamic industry. Highly qualified, well-trained individuals are needed to manage organizations that will provide efficient health services to our community. Our Masters in Healthcare Administration prepares working professionals for management positions and leadership roles by offering a comprehensive, rigorous degree. The Program
- Has been ranked as 11th most affordable HCA program in the country, and 1 of only 2 accredited programs in the top 11. National Center for Education Statistics
- Is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
- Offers courses that can be completed on a part-time basis, in the evening, Monday through Thursday
- Offers over half of the courses presented in a hybrid format (part on-line and part on-site)
For additional information also visit the following TWU websites:
Introducing the HCA Executive MHA (eMHA) Option
The Executive MHA (eMHA) option is a graduate degree track within the Health Care Administration Program at TWU-Houston available to students who have at least 3-5 years of management experience in addition to any experience before assuming a management position. The eMHA is accredited under the same umbrella accreditation as the regular MHA degree, and awards the same degree. The option involves waiving the GRE/GMAT entrance exam requirement and the Level I (Foundation) courses.
In November 2015, the HCA Program received a reaccreditation for an additional 7 years from the Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME). The Program has been continuously accredited for 20 years, since 1995. The TWU HCA program is the only accredited HCA program in the Harris County region.
Page last updated 12:23 PM, March 24, 2017