- Academic Advising – Information about academic scheduling and degree planning and placement testing.
- Bookstore – The Denton campus bookstore is located in the Student Union; in Houston the Follett UTSHC Nursing Bookstore is available. Students can order their books online through each bookstore.
- Disability Support Services - DSS is a resource for students with disabilities on the Denton, Dallas, and Houston campuses.
- Library – The library offers several services, training, tutorials, resources, and research material.
- Pioneer Center for Student Excellence – Provides and coordinates services that promote engagement within and outside of the classroom such as Education Abroad, internships and job shadowing, Living Learning Communities, and workshops on various topics.
- Tutoring – Free tutoring services and program specific tutoring are available.
- Admissions – Information regarding applying, majors and degrees, and the cost of your education.
- Computer Labs and Printing – Open-use labs with free black and white printing are available on each TWU campus.
- Course / Program Catalog – Undergraduate and graduate catalogs, final exam schedules, and academic calendars.
- Financial Aid – Eligibility forms and other important financial planning information.
- Parking – Find out where to park on campus and how to purchase a parking permit.
- Paying for Classes – The Bursar’s office can provide information about the cost of personal accounts including meal plans and housing fees.
- Pioneer Student ID Card – Signifies your status as an active member of the TWU community, serving as your official student identification card and much more. Note: Distance Learners will receive a Student ID Card in the mail, after the 12th class day. It will not have your photo on it, but it will say "distance learner" and will entitle you to student discounts wherever they are available, as well as for services if you come to campus.
- Registration – A guide through the registration process and procedures including requesting transcripts, dropping or withdrawing from courses, and graduation information.
- Request Help with Technology – The Office of Technology provides support for all TWU technology-related services.
- Schedule of Classes – Search for specific courses, schedules, and information by semester.
- Student Confidentiality – Information about the security, confidentiality and integrity of student records.
- Student Email – TWU student email is accessed through Gmail.
- Commuter Services (CARE) – Provides online and commuter students with the opportunity to engage in activities that will help them be successful and have a well-rounded experience as a TWU student. Also provides information on transportation for commuters and other helpful resources.
- Dallas Campus Student Organizations – Information on student organizations in Dallas.
- Denton Campus Student Organizations – Information on getting involved in student government and other activities.
- Houston Campus Student Organizations – Information on student organizations in Houston.
- Social Media Directory – A listing of all TWU departmental social media accounts.
- Student Life – A resource for students for policies, programs, and services that include forms, submitting complaints, and emergency loans.
- Career Connections Center – The TWU Career Connections Center provides career planning, job search preparation, and employment services.
- Counseling – Supports student success and personal growth in a safe environment.
- Ethical and Legal Services – Free consultations and referral information regarding legal documents and legal advice.
- Fitness and Recreation – Provides facilities, programs, and events throughout the year to promote a healthy lifestyle to the TWU community.
- Software Discounts – Students can receive discounts on various software applications, hardware, cellular, and anti-virus and malware.
- Student Health Services – TWU Health Services includes information about insurance, appointments, forms, and staff.
- Student Technology Assistants and Resources – Provides help with troubleshooting peers' personal technology hardware and software issues.
page last updated 5/9/2016 3:50 PM