Graduate Assistant - Center for Qualitative Inquiry (CQI)
- Job Description [PDF]
- Application for Graduate Assistantship Form [Word]
- CQI Preliminary Interview [Word]
- Technology Skills Document [Word]
Graduate Assistant - Write Site and Pioneer Center for Student Excellence [PDF]
Graduate Research Assistant - Office of Technology [PDF]
Find an Assistantship
The best way to secure a graduate assistantship is to contact the head of the academic department or university office where you would like to have an assistantship.
Students can request to have their name added to the list of graduate students available for assistantships by doing the following:
- Email the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Graduate Assistant List.
- Include your 7-digit TWU student ID number and a contact phone number or email address.
- Indicate that you have read and understood the Graduate Assistant Policies [Word].
Find a Graduate Student for Assistantship
Departments may contact the Graduate School to obtain a copy of the list of graduate students who are available for appointment as graduate assistants.
page updated 9/26/2014 1:56 PM