Graduate Assistant - Center for Qualitative Inquiry (CQI)
- Job Description [PDF]
- Application for Graduate Assistantship Form [Word]
- CQI Preliminary Interview [Word]
- Technology Skills Document [Word]
Graduate Assistant - Quality Enhancement Program [PDF]
Graduate Assistant - Student Life Office-Dallas Campus [PDF]
Graduate Assistant - Write Site and Pioneer Center for Student Excellence [PDF]
Graduate Research Assistant - Office of Technology [PDF]
Graduate Research Assistant - Blagg-Huey Library Reference Department [PDF]
Find an Assistantship
The best way to secure a graduate assistantship is to contact the head of the academic department or university office where you would like to have an assistantship.
Students can request to have their name added to the list of graduate students available for assistantships by doing the following:
- Email the Assistant to the Dean of the Graduate School at email@example.com.
- Include your 7-digit TWU student ID number and a contact phone number or email address.
- Indicate that you have read and understood the Graduate Assistant Policies [Word].
Find a Graduate Student for Assistantship
Departments may contact the Assistant to the Dean of the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of the list of graduate students who are available for appointment as graduate assistants.
page updated 9/12/2014 12:01 PM