- Quality academic programs
- Affordable tuition
- Scholarships for graduate students
- Our graduates get jobs that pay well
- Work side-by-side with faculty
U.S. News and World Report ranks TWU's library and information studies and occupational and physical therapy programs among the nation's best. TWU is the only university in Texas to offer Ph.D.s in dance, occupational therapy, physical therapy and women's studies.
Want to learn more?
Attend the March 4th, 2017 Showcase
Texas Woman's University will host its Graduate Program Showcase on the TWU Denton campus. This event is a great opportunity to learn about TWU, its various programs, and the graduate process.
At TWU's Graduate Program Showcase you can...
- Learn about graduate programs offered at TWU
- Meet knowledgeable, accomplished faculty members and current students
- Discover graduate financial aid options
- Learn about trends in your field of interest
- Have a chance to win a $1,000 graduate students award for Fall and Spring 2016-2017 tuition and fees
Graduate students, Athena Davies (Nursing), Haley Mowdy (English) & Chloe Rogers (Health Studies), have been named Schweitzer Fellows. Their community-based prevention and intervention projects address skin cancer and other skin disorders, long-term financial security and health care access & the prevention of colorectal cancer.
Page last updated 8:26 AM, February 13, 2017