On April 20, 2013, during the Annual Business Meeting, the membership will install a new slate of officers for a two year term.
Bios for member candidates and the position they will be elected to, have been mailed to you. If you have not received it, please contact the FSA office or email email@example.com . If you prefer to submit your ballot electronically, please use this form -
- complete and submit, copy and email, or print and mail. If the form opens to a blank page, please click on "Open with Different Viewer" in top right hand corner.
As of September 1, 2012, the Former Students Association became a Chartered Alumni Group of Texas Womans' University. Now, any membership donation is 100% deductible. The primary benefit of a FSA membership remains the same: joining your fellow classmates and graduates in the promotion of Texas Woman’s University and ensuring the value of your TWU degree. Read a letter from FSA's President.
Already a member? Join our Facebook group.
Who is eligible for membership?
Anyone who attended TWU has the opportunity to join a group of passionate women and men who deeply appreciate their TWU education. Maintaining fellowships with other alums that also share the rich standards and strong values of TWU is one of the 10 reasons for joining along with some benefits that are listed below.
The following are the new Donation Levels, all of which help FSA to fund scholarships and assist in supporting the day-to-day operating expenses of our small office.
Annual Membership Levels
- Pioneer Pathfinder ($30 - $49)
- Pioneer Trail-Blazer ($50 - $99)
- Pioneer Builder ($100 - $499)
- Pioneer Pillar ($500 - $999)
- Pioneer Associate - support with any donation
- Founder ($1000 or more, one life-time payment) this level will participate in the annual sustaining life campaign
Membership Payment Options
- Call 940-898-2586 or 1-866-809-6130 ext 812586 to pay by Visa or MasterCard
- Fax 940-898-2497 to pay by Visa or MasterCard
- Mail completed application with payment to P O Box 425795, Denton, TX 76204
- Alumni Services
- Choice Hotel Discounts (click for your discounts)
- Car Rental Discounts (click for your discounts)
- 10% Discount at Follett Bookstore * – Denton campus only
- Membership at TWU Fitness and Recreation Center *- Denton campus only ($95/semester w/$50 app fee)
- Guest Privileges at TWU's Denton, Dallas and Houston Libraries - a Courtesy Card (check-out up to 5 items and access databases )onsite
- 10% Discount on TWU School of the Arts Concerts and Performances *
- 10% Discount on KAPLAN Test Prep courses only, for member and family. * items need membership card to receive discounts
Top 10 – Priceless Rewards for FSA Membership
- Demonstrate appreciation for the excellent education you received
- Assist current students through the extensive FSA Scholarship Program
- Show pride in your university and its legacy and traditions
- Help FSA sponsor, plan and host the annual Homecoming reunion events
- Contribute to FSA’s annual awards programs: the Distinguished Alumni and Outstanding Students Awards
- Participate by volunteering for FSA-sponsored events and committees
- Help FSA support and strengthen its academic and geographic chapters
- Stay in touch with your university, classmates and department
- Help TWU demonstrate active alumni involvement to the Texas State Legislature and the State Board of Higher Education
- Support FSA’s operational expenses
page updated 5/22/2013 10:43 AM