- Qualified guest lecturers possess a clinical degree and relevant experience.
- Guest lectures provide current insights into evidence-based practice issues within specific practice settings.
- Guest lectures directly relate to the learning objectives of the School of OT.
- Guest lecturers are selected by faculty instructors of each course.
Interested speakers should complete our short application. Contact Tammy Hood for more information.
Providing a guest lecture allows for:
- Recognition on the TWU Friends of OT website, as well as special annual recognition
- Display of your company nametag/ID and distribution of company information packets and token promotional items to each student at the conclusion of the lecture.
- Use of our optional sign in sheet so that students may select to stay in touch as their career progresses.
- Ability to submit a job opportunity form for one of our monthly email blasts to alumni and students.
page last updated 4/3/2013 9:16 AM