Bridging the Gap
Hosted by the Denton Occupational Therapy Student Honor Society Pi Theta Epsilon, Bridging the Gap features academic expertise and discussion on relationship with occupational therapy practice. This event typically occurs in October.
Community Building Workshops associated with the Vanderkooi Endowed Lectureship –Annually February
These workshops are held annually and compliment the Vanderkooi Endowed Lectureship which is held in February at the T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Science Building- Dallas Center in the Dallas Medical Center area. Approximately 300 attendees (students, faculty and practicing therapists) attend 5 different workshops during the day.
Mary Joyce Newsom Annual Award Event – Annually
An annual event for Houston campus MOT students with community members – held in April at the Houston Center campus of TWU on Fannin Street in the world renowned Texas Medical Center. This is a late afternoon event – beginning at 4 p.m. with approximately 100 attendees including generally 80 students, 15 clinicians and school of OT faculty -- limited sponsorships are available.
TWU Doctoral Research in Occupational Therapy Symposium
The TWU Doctoral Research in Occupational Therapy Symposium was held on September 13, 2014 and wil be presented again in September 2016. This biennial event is a professional dialog of ongoing research within the School's doctoral programs. The symposium hosts the TWU School of Occupational Therapy PhD and OTD community including invited guests from around the nation who are contributing to the scholarship of this group.
Signature Event Premier Participant
Premier Event Participants enjoy the following benefits:
- One 6-foot undraped table in a prime location for visibility within the designated display area to interact with attendees.
- Name and Logo recognition in pre-event direct mail, e-mails, brochures, programs, and print materials (must be committed sponsors prior to print deadline).
- Recognition in visual display to all attendees at general session(s).
- Specific name recognition during opening remarks
- Listing on event webpage as a premier event participant
Signature Event Standard Participant
Standard Event Participants enjoy the following benefits:
- One 6-foot undraped table in the designated display area so that they may interact with attendees
- Recognition in visual display to all attendees at general session(s)
- Listing on event webpage as a standard event participant
For more information, contact the Director, Catherine Candler, or call 940-898-2801.
page last updated 10/17/2014 9:26 AM