- Outdoor Adventure Center inside the Fitness & Recreation Center
Who can participate?
- All introductory classes are open to all current TWU students.
How to register
- Registration can be completed at the OAC M-F, 3-8pm
Fall 2014 Class Schedule
|Campfire Basics||September 23rd||7-8:30pm||September 16th|
|Orienteering||October 7th||7-8:30pm||September 30th|
|Campfire Cooking||October 21st||7-8:30pm||October 14th|
|Star Gazing||November 18th||7-10pm||November 11th|
- Campfire Basics - Learn the basics of starting a campfire.
- Orienteering - Learn how to navigate using a compass and map.
- Campfire Cooking - Learn how to prepare basic meals on a campfire with a Dutch oven.
- Star Gazing - Travel with outdoor adventure staff and enjoy an evening of stargazing.
For more information, please contact: Michael Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
page updated 10/30/2014 2:26 PM