- Outdoor Adventure Center inside the Fitness & Recreation Center
Who can participate?
- All introductory classes are open to all current TWU students.
How to register
- Registration can be completed at the OAC M-F, 3-8pm
Spring 2015 Class Schedule
|PCT Hiking||March 3rd||6:00 pm||February 16th|
|Campfire Cooking||March 10th||6:00 pm||March 9th|
|Intro to Slacklining||April 7th||6:00 pm||April 6th|
- PCT Hiking - Hear about the experience of two OAC staff who hiked Pacific Crest Trail in the Summer of 2014.
- Campfire Cooking - Learn how to prepare basic meals on a campfire with a dutch oven.
- Intro to Stand Up Paddleboarding - Learn the basics of Stand Up Paddleboarding.
- Intro to Slacklining - Learn how to slackline from the OAC staff.
For more information, please contact: Michael Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
page updated 5/26/2015 1:13 PM