- a full service fitness center
- indoor/outdoor pools
- group exercise classes
- intramural sports
- tennis courts
- sand volleyball court
- outdoor basketball court
- climbing wall
- outdoor adventure equipment rentals
Other services such as personal training, intramural sports, golf, and specialty classes are offered for a fee.
Current TWU students are automatic members of Fitness and Recreation and must have a valid TWU ID when using the facilities.
TWU Faculty/Staff - $75 Semester
TWU Alumni* - $95 Semester
TWU Faculty/Staff/Student Sponsor* - $95 Semester
Aquatics Membership (indoor and outdoor pools only)* - $75 Semester
*A joining fee of $50 is required for Alumni and Sponsored memberships. If a membership has been expired for more than 1 year, an additional $50 joining fee will be required at the time of renewal.
Fall - September 1st - December 31st
Spring - January 2nd - May 31st
Summer - June 1st - August 31st
Payroll deduction is offered once a year for TWU Faculty and Staff.
TWU Facutly/Staff have access to the fitness centers on all campuses. To have your ID card activated for use on the Dallas or Houston campuses, contact Sammie Jendrusch at 940-898-2946 or SJendrusch@twu.edu prior to arrival on that campus.
Membership Category Eligibility:
- TWU Faculty/Staff - All fulltime, TWU faculty or staff member who are benefits eligible.
- TWU Alumni - Members of the TWU Former Students Association are eligible for a discounted membership to the Fitness Center. Former Students Association members may join the center for $95/semester plus the one-time $50 joining fee.
- TWU Faculty/Staff/Student Sponsored - TWU faculty, staff, and students who are current members with Fitness and Recreation, may sponsor a member for the semester. Only one individual may be sponsored at a time. The TWU employee or student MUST be present when the sponsored member is signing up. Note: Aramark employees, bookstore employees, adjunct faculty, part-time TWU staff, and contractors may join the Student Recreation Center at the sponsored rate.
- Aquatics: Allows community members access to indoor and outdoor pools.
For information on community memberships, please contact Sammie Jendrusch at SJendrusch@twu.edu or 940-898-2946.
page updated 6/11/2013 9:13 AM