- Your financial aid file will be reviewed within three to six weeks after the Financial Aid Office has received all required forms for the programs for which you have applied.
- If your file contains incomplete or inaccurate information or you make changes to your application, you may experience processing delays because additional documentation and/or corrected information may be required.
- Award notifications will be sent by email to your official TWU email address with instructions to review your award letter through the TWU Portal. Once you review your awards, you must accept, decline or reduce each award by accessing the "Accept/Reject My Financial Aid Awards" in WebAdvisor through the TWU Portal. Funds will not be disbursed to your student account until you have accepted your awards.
- NOTE: Reducing the loan award or rejecting the award could cause your classes to be dropped if you do not have sufficient scholarships, grants, and/or personal funds to cover all of your tuition and fee charges and your on campus room and board charges, if applicable.
- Awards can be reviewed in your TWU Portal as soon as they are made. Additionally, an award notification letter will be sent to you indicating the type and amount of aid you were awarded. If you are ineligible for all of the financial aid programs for which you applied, you will be sent a letter of ineligibility.
- If you are awarded a Texas B-on-Time Loan you must go to Loans Online at http://www.hhloans.com/ after receiving your Award Letter. You must print the promissory note, sign it and mail it to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board using the address on the promissory note.
- If you are awarded a Subsidized Federal Stafford Loan, Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loan, Graduate PLUS and/or a Parent Loan you will be sent an award notification from the TWU Financial Aid Office with instructions to complete your Master Promissory Note and Entrance Loan Counseling. Failure to complete this process for each loan when notified will cause a delay in receipt of your loan funds and in some cases could result in your classes being dropped.
- If you are awarded a College Access Loan, you will need to go to http://www.hhloans.com/ to complete the application and promissory note.
page last updated 4/17/2013 2:05 PM