Academic Scholarship - Award amounts vary and recipients may qualify to pay in-state (Texas resident) tuition rate.
- Scholarship Information and Application
Other resources for International Students.
- International Education Financial Aid
- Pan American Round Tables of Texas Graduate scholarships for women who are citizens of one of the 31 Pan American Union countries (other than the U.S.)
- Education USA A guide to U.S. higher education, sponsored by the U.S. Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs
- American Association of University Women Provides information on international fellowships
- Good Neighbor Scholarship To be eligible, students must be from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and South America. The scholarship pays tuition costs for selected students. For more information, contact the International Education Office at mailto:email@example.com
- Fast Web Scholarship Search
Undocumented students, those who are not permanent residents or U.S. citizens, and those who have Texas resident enrollment status under HB 1403 or SB 1528 do not qualify for federal financial aid. However, they may qualify for state financial aid. The following forms must be completed.
- TWU Financial Aid Certification and Information Form
- Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) - English and Spanish language available
page last updated 11/18/2013 5:23 PM