On behalf of Chancellor Carine Feyten and the TWU vice presidents, we are pleased to invite TWU students, faculty, staff, and family to participate in TWU’s Festival of Lights on Tuesday, December 1, 2015. This year, the campus lighting will occur on the same day as two other events you will want to attend!
Schedule for the Day
- Winter Wonderland, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, TWU Student Union 2nd Floor.
- Vendors selling crafts, food and other items.
- Event is free and open to the public.
- For more information, call 940.898.3641.
- Lighting of the Campus, Begins in Front of Hubbard Hall (6:00 PM).
- Music by the TWU Music Program
- Performance by TWU Dance Department
- Reading by TWU Drama Program
- Watch Hubbard Hall Oval come alive with lights.
- Goodies to eat and drink
- Pictures with Santa
- Dinner will be available for purchase at the Underground, Garden Room Grill, and Which Wich.
- Winter Concert, 7:30 PM, Margo Jonee Performance Hall
- Concert featuring TWU Wind Symphony, Chamber Singers, and Concert Choir.
- Admission is $5.00 (children 12 and under free)
- For information, call 940.898.2500.
This event is brought to you by the TWU Faculty Senate, Staff Council, the Chancellor’s Office, Academic Affairs, Student Life, Fashion and Textiles, SGA, ASSET, and Facilities Management.
page last updated 8/16/2016 10:53 AM