April 10, 2015 at Texas Woman’s University, Denton, Texas
Registration Deadline - Monday, March 30, 2015
Sponsored by the Federation of North Texas Area Universities, the symposium includes:
- Welcome and continental breakfast for all registered attendees
- Poster presentations and judging
- Break-out meetings for Federation Committees
- Luncheon featuring keynote speaker and awards
Who may participate?
Graduate students from the following Federation disciplines at Texas A&M-Commerce, Texas Woman's University, and the University of North Texas may participate.
|• Art/Fine Arts||• Music Education|
|• Bilingual/ESL||• Psychology|
|• Computer Science||• Reading|
|• Early Childhood Education||• Rhetoric|
|• Library Science||• Sociology|
|• Molecular Biology/Neuroscience||• Special Education|
Graduate students not presenting posters are welcome to attend but must also register.
All participants and attendees must complete an online registration form (hosted by UNT) by Monday, March 30, 2015. There are no registration fees.
- Student presenters will complete the Federation Research Symposium Abstract Form. (Students presenting a poster together must register separately and list their co-presenter(s). Any award would be divided between all presenters.)
- All other attendees will complete the Federation Research Symposium Registration Form. This includes:
- Federation Committee members
- Student attendees (not presenting)
Register early! The number of student presenters is limited by the availability of poster space.
Awards are given in two categories: Education, Humanities and Social Sciences and Math, Science and Technology
1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $250
3rd Place - $100
To be announced
page last updated 1/29/2015 10:06 AM