April 10, 2015 at Texas Woman’s University, Denton, Texas
Registration Deadline - Monday, March 30, 2015
Sponsored by the Federation of North Texas Area Universities, the symposium includes:
- Welcome and continental breakfast for all registered attendees
- Poster presentations and judging
- Break-out meetings for Federation Committees
- Awards luncheon featuring keynote speaker Dr. Michelle Chin, Legislative Assistant for U.S. Senator John Cornyn (TX)
Who may participate?
Master's and doctoral students from the three Federation institutions may participate.
- Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Texas Woman's University
- The University of North Texas
Registration is open to student presenters, judges, and faculty. All attendees must complete an online registration form (hosted by UNT) by Monday, March 30, 2015. There are no registration fees.
- Student presenters will complete the Federation Research Symposium Abstract Form. (Students presenting a poster together must register separately and list their co-presenter(s). Any award would be divided between all presenters.)
- All other attendees will complete the Federation Research Symposium Registration Form. This includes:
- Federation Committee members
Register early! The number of student presenters is limited by the availability of poster space.
Awards are given in two categories: 1) Education, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Business and 2) Math, Science and Technology. Please review the Poster Guidelines.
1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $250
3rd Place - $100
"50 Shades of No: Building a Research Agenda in Austere Times"
Dr. Michelle Chin
Legislative Assistant for U.S. Senator John Cornyn (TX)
page last updated 6/25/2015 3:52 PM