2015-2016 Graduate Student Research Symposium Information
April 8, 2016 at Texas Woman’s University, Denton, Texas
Registration Deadline - Thursday, March 24, 2016
Sponsored by the Federation of North Texas Area Universities, the symposium includes:
- Welcome and continental breakfast for all registered attendees
- Poster presentations and judging
- Break-out meetings for Federation Committees
- Awards luncheon featuring keynote speaker Dr. Larry F. Lemanski, Distinguished Research Professor at Texas A&M University-Commerce
Who may participate?
Master's and doctoral students from the three Federation institutions may participate.
- Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Texas Woman's University
- The University of North Texas
Registration is now open to student presenters, judges, and faculty. All attendees must complete an online registration form (hosted by UNT) by Thursday, March 24, 2016. There are no registration fees.
- All attendees will complete the Federation Research Symposium Registration Form. This includes:
- Faculty (Judging)
- Faculty (Not judging)
- Federation Committee members
- Student presenters - Students will be asked to include an abstract. Students presenting a poster together must register separately and list their co-presenter(s). Any award would be divided between all presenters.
Register early! The number of student presenters is limited by the availability of poster space. The link to the online registration form is https://tsgs.unt.edu/federation-research-symposium-registration.
Awards are given in two categories: 1) Education, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Business and 2) Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. Please review the Poster Guidelines.
1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $250
3rd Place - $100
Dr. Larry F. Lemanski
Distinguished Research Professor at Texas A&M University-Commerce
page last updated 2/9/2016 5:04 PM