Fashion and Textiles Scholarships for 2014-2015
Fashion and Textiles 2014-2015 Scholarship Application [pdf]
Please print, fill out and return the FT scholarship application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring it by the Fashion and Textiles main office in Old Main Building - 415, by Friday, March 14, 2014.
Program scholarships are available to a limited number of students majoring in Fashion Design or Fashion Merchandising each academic year on the basis of achievement and professional promise. Scholarship recipients are expected to be active participants in classes as well as outstanding students. Application forms are available on the TWU Fashion and Textiles website only. Renewal of a specific scholarship or a specific award amount should not be considered automatic. Awards typically range from $100 to $1000.
Scholarship awards through Fashion and Textiles are possible thanks to the generous support from the following sources:
- Richard Brooks Scholarship
- Susie G. Carlisle Endowed Scholarship
- Ruth Adkisson Hare Endowed Scholarship
- Ardella R. Helm Endowed Scholarship
- Joan Mansfield Henkhaus Endowed Scholarship
- Julia Hunter Endowed Scholarship
- Ann Talbot McLemore Endowed Scholarship
- Myrtle Budd Richardson Endowed Scholarship
- Myrtle Budd Richardson Endowed Memorial Award
page last updated 2/28/2014 3:59 PM