Early Childhood Development and Education
(Texas Woman's University, 1996)
- Education and care of young children
- Developmentally appropriate uses of technology with the young learner
- Equity in technological access for all learners
- Examination of the change process of preservice teachers and faculty members participating in technology infusion development
- Integration of technology into the curriculum
- Impact of emerging technologies on the growth and development of the young child
- Home, school, community relationships as impacted by technological advances
- Distance teaching methodologies
Texas Woman’s University
Distinction in E-Learning Award
This award is presented to one or more TWU faculty who has made distinguished contributions to e-learning through program development, curriculum development or teaching.
Letters of justification in support of the nomination from students, faculty and alumni are submitted for full-time faculty of all ranks, lecturer through professor, who have taught online at least two semesters at TWU.
The Department of Family Sciences and Chair, Dr. Larry LeFlore wish to congratulate Dr. Sharla Snider for her receipt of this award presented on Thursday, April 23, 2009 by TWU Chancellor and President Dr. Ann Stuart at the annual Honors Convocation ceremony in the Margo Jones Performance Hall on the TWU Denton campus.
page last updated 12/4/2013 1:57 PM